An ultrasonic pest control device is the most eco-friendly way to get rid of pests and unwanted animals. The reason for this is that it doesn’t kill them but only scares them away, making your home uninhabitable for the pests and keeping the local ecosystem in balance.
Additionally, you don’t have to clean out dead insects. Plus, it is completely silent, non-toxic, safe for pets and children. Most DIY pest control has some risks and downsides, which may cause you to end up spending more in an attempt to control the pest problem on your own.
Chemical pest control products can be harmful to humans and animals that are not the intended targets of the chemicals. The long-lasting effects of these chemicals are well documented and in some cases quite severe.
- Easy to use
- Safe for humans pets and other animals
- Environmentally friendly
- Silent and effective
- Do not emit odours or smells
- Can be used indoors and outdoors (Depending on the device model)
- Helps with a wide range of pest species
What kind of pests do ultrasonic pest repellers work on?
Ultrasonic pest repellers drive away a variety of unwanted home and garden visitors, including:
- Bed bugs
- Fleas and ticks
- Rats and mice
General Pest Control Guidelines
- Sealing cracks and openings into your home, such as vents, drains and window frames.
- Removing clutter and sources of food in and around your home that may be attracting pests.
- Eliminating hiding spots around your home and landscape where pests might find shelter and reproduce.
If you’re struggling with a pest problem and don’t know where to start, you don’t have to tackle your pest concerns on your own. Speak to an expert at Pestrepellers.